- This event has passed.
Woodshed Sunday Farmers’ Market – Daylesford
September 16 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Farmers’ Markets provide fresh local produce, and value-added product from local producers. We are setting up in Daylesford to be an accredited Victoria Farmers Market Association (VFMA) to be held weekly, every Sunday between 9.00am and 1.00pm. It is a win for everyone as local farmers can sell direct to the public and local people will be able to purchase quality, freshly harvested produce. Bring your shopping bag along as we are aiming to be single use, plastic free.
You are likely to find:
- Fresh fruit and vegetables grown within 100k, and mostly a lot less
- Nuts, herbs, plants and cut flowers
- Meat, dairy and eggs
- Preserves and other products from the farm
- A producer/farmer who knows about his/her own produce
What you WON’T find:
- Food that is not from the farm, or from more than 100k away.
- Non-food items or repackaged food or drink.
Across the road from the regular Daylesford Sunday Market.