Tag: quiet therapy
Lakeshore House, Daylesford
Lakeshore House is:-
-a large country villa,for 8-10 guests,children welcome
- set in a large beautiful garden shaded by mature trees
-slopes down to the lake where waters lap a few metres away.
-in the heart of the lake tourist (& swimming) precinct yet so private!
Through the back garden gate,take the lake path to:-
- nearby cafes, Bookbarn, Boat House & kiddie playground
-rent pedalos and kayaks, take a picnic!
Easy walk to:-
-the premier restaurant Lake House
-the Peace Mile or Lover's walk around the lake perimeter or
-explore the bushland and natural mineral water pumps just below Within the property:-
- all rooms are spacious with large picture windows & views
-4 bedrooms feature flexible bedding and hotel quality sheets.
-sofabed adds opportunity for 2 extra guests(either King or 2 singles)
-two separate living rooms,TV's,comfy couches & cushions
-super kitchen provides excellent self-catering
-morning breakfast goodies ,tea & coffee supplied
-large table adjacent dining room, log fireplace & lake views
- bath sheets & towels,vanity packs,all bed & kitchen linens
-two full bathrooms,extra toilet
- full laundry in sun/wet room
-hydronic heating, open fire and air-con for climate control
-2 patios, one spans the back of the house overlooking garden & lake
-garden furniture, BBQ for al fresco dining.
-bocce court (balls provided)
- lawns spreading beneath mature trees
-direct access to the lake
-complimentary WIFI, 2 TV's, games, DVD's, croquet
-110 kilometres from Melbourne
-in the heart of the Daylesford lake tourist precinct,
- directly on Lake Daylesford shore,skirting Central Springs Reserve.
-100 metres to Bookbarn, Boathouse, 250m. to Lake House
-Daylesford shopping hub an easy stroll or one minute drive
-wineries,markets, galleries, farm gates and quaint neighbouring
towns a pleasurable drive away.
Ideal for : groups, reunions, wedding guest accomodation, special
occasions and small workshops
...A TRULY GREAT SPOT TO STAY FOR PEACE & QUIET OR
TO SPRINGBOARD TO ALL THE LOCAL SPA FACILITIES...
Essence Health & Wellbeing
Essence Health and Wellbeing is owned and operated by Margaret McConvill, a highly qualified complementary therapy practitioner with a wide range of experience. She is particularly well known and respected for her 14 years of ownership and management of the renowned Shizuka Ryokan japanese country spa & wellness retreat in Hepburn Springs, a winner of the prestigious Victorian Tourism Award for Health and Wellbeing Tourism.
Margaret, with her wide skill base, can personalise wellness services to her clients specific needs depending on their particular health requirements.
Services provided include:
• Aromatherapy – Massage, Products, Consultations
• Massage – Relaxation, Hot Stone, Pregnancy, Oncology
• Body Treatments – Body Scrubs and Body Wraps
• Aromatic Kinesiology
• Mindfulness Meditation
• Infant Massage Instruction
• EFT & Matrix Reimprinting
• Reflexology – Fertility, Maternity & Oncology
• Foot Reading